Dear SONNE'n guests!
Sometimes life teaches you not to take things for granted. to recognize, accept and understand situations in their complexity. To assess the urgency of the matter. And to act accordingly.
Our employees take regularly advantage of the offer of voluntary testing. We are therefore allowed to use the "Safe Hospitality" label.
All information collected and including regular updates can be found on the website www.sichere-gastfreundschaft.at/beherbergung.
Safe on vacation in Saalbach Hinterglemm
Great changes and challenges have characterized the last time. Covid-19 influences our lives worldwide. Safety and the personal health of every single person are, even more than before, at the center of attention as the highest good - also in the thinking and actions of our tourism companies. We build on the regulations of the Austrian Federal Government, which provide for a series of measures to protect all guests and employees. Always alert, but without fear! We are perfectly prepared for the winter 2021/22. You can find all details HERE
Current rules for gastronomy and accommodation:
- The 2-G rule applies: proof of COVID vaccination or confirmation that one has recovered from COVID as a ticket of admission
- Tests of any kind are no longer allowed as an admission ticket
- Children over the age of 12 must provide their own 2-G proof
In Austria, the wearing of FFP2 masks is mandatory if physical contact with persons cannot be excluded.
- During the conumsation of food and beverages as well as during the stay at the placed seat
For persons who have been vaccinated with an approved vaccine:
- Second vaccination, with no more than 360 days elapsed (as of Dec. 6, only 270 days elapsed), and at least 14 days must have elapsed between the first and second vaccinations,
- Vaccination from the 22nd day after vaccination for vaccines for which only one vaccination is planned, whereby this must not be longer than 270 days ago (Attention: Vaccination certificates for one dose with Janssen lose their validity with 03.01.2022. Therefore, a 2nd dose is required at the earliest 14 days after the 1st dose in order to continue to receive a valid vaccination certificate),
- Vaccination, provided that a positive molecular biology test for SARS-CoV-2 or evidence of neutralizing antibodies was available at least 21 days prior to vaccination, with no more than 360 days prior to vaccination (as of 06.12. only 270 days).
Approved vaccines in the European Union (as of spring 2021):
- The vaccine Comirnaty of the manufacturer BioNTech/Pfizer is approved from the age of 12 years.
- The vaccine Spikevax from the manufacturer Moderna is licensed from the age of 12 years.
- The vaccine Vaxzevria from the manufacturer AstraZeneca is approved from the age of 18 years.
- The manufacturer Janssen's COVID-19 Vaccine Janssen is licensed for ages 18 and older.
Unapproved vaccines in the European Union (as of spring 2021):
- The vaccine Sputnik
For recovered persons, the following still applies:
- Proof of recovery from an infection with SARS-CoV-2 survived in the last 180 days, or medical confirmation of an infection with SARS-CoV-2 survived in the last 180 days that has been confirmed by molecular biology; or
- A certificate of segregation, if issued for a person who has been confirmed to be infected with SARS-CoV-2 within the 180 days prior to the scheduled testing.
The following rules apply to children:
- The obligation to show valid 2-G proof does not apply to children up to the age of 12. Children therefore do not need their own G certificate to go to the restaurant with their parents. After completing their ninth grade year, youth, like adults, require 2-G proof.
- The Corona Test Pass, also known as the "Ninja Pass," provides students who are subject to general compulsory education (9th grade) with valid proof of their respective negative test result at school, a vaccination that has already been given (from age 12), and/or a certificate issued outside of school.
- This proof can be presented, for example, in a restaurant or at a hairdresser's, or in all places where persons over the age of 12 (over the age of 6 in Vienna) are required to present a negative test result. In addition, it is advisable to have a student ID, a free ticket or similar with you when visiting a restaurant. In the week in which the test intervals are observed, the Ninja- Pass is also valid as 2G proof on Friday, Saturday and Sunday of that week.
ARRIVAL to Austria
Basic regulations according to the ECDC map for risk areas.
- green/orange: free entry
- red: entry only for tested, recovered or vaccinated persons
- dark red: entry only tested, recovered or vaccinated and quarantine (free testing after 5 days)
IMPORTANT: For entries from high incidence or variant areas, the Pre Travel Clearance Form must be completed prior to entry and thus entry must be registered. The registration must be presented electronically or printed out at the time of inspection.
Before entering or leaving the country, please inform yourself about the current regulations in the country of travel as well as in your home country.
Return to GERMANY
Due to the current development, several EU states including Austria have been classified as high risk areas by the RKI. Therefore the following rules apply:
- All guests (vaccinated, tested, recovered) without exception must register in advance via "einreiseanmeldung.de" upon entry as well as return and upload their valid 3G proof via this portal.
- Vaccinated persons do NOT need a negative test and a quarantine when returning to Germany.
- Unvaccinated persons need a negative test on return to Germany and must be in quarantine for 10 days (free testing possible after 5 days).
- Children under 12 years of age do NOT need a negative test on return to Germany and must be quarantined for 5 days.
Vacation should be free from fears and worries, so hygiene and cleanliness is our promise of quality to you and has always been our top priority at the SONNE. According to the legal requirements, the entire hotel is maintained; but we continue to look after our environment. You can rely on us!
With a well thought-out hygiene concept we go through the summer You do not have to do without any SONNEn service during your vacation, much you will enjoy in a familiar way, and much you will probably perceive quite consciously and appreciate and love even more.
It will be different but it will be beautiful!
Your family Schwabl & the SONNE'n Team
General Hotel DIE SONNE
- In accordance with the legal regulations we have developed a new safety and hygiene concept for our hotel and train our team on the current measures.
- All legal requirements are followed, but also the view of our environment is not forgotten and plastic etc., if possible avoided.
- There are regular cleaning and disinfection activities with 100 °C steam for all publicly used surfaces (e.g. tables, door handles) throughout the hotel.
- Disinfectant dispensers in public areas for guests and staff.
- All guest information is digitally stored on your Gastfreund app.
- The generally applicable rules of conduct and legal requirements are observed.
- Our employees naturally wear a face mask/visor and regularly disinfect and clean their hands as long as this is required by law.
Arrival / Check-in / Check-out
- Fast contactless check-in from home possible.
- Check-in at the hotel is contactless as much as possible.
- Room cards are disinfected before each issue to guests.
- Please provide your arrival time and personal information prior to arrival.
- Pay contactless whenever possible: You can pay the bill preferably by card (if possible on the eve of departure to avoid accumulations at the reception).
SONNENHAUS / SONNENOASE / Pine SPA
- For an enjoyable stay in the SPA, we have prepared a personal cuddly blanket for each adult for their stay. Upon request, our staff will provide you with this blanket for the duration of your stay.
- A transmission of the Corona viruses via the bath water is considered unlikely. Nevertheless, we pay special attention to the correct distance in the saunas and pools. For the sake of all our health!
- Regular cleaning with virucidal products and 100 °C hot steam takes place.
- We are allowed to open our saunas if the minimum distance and the maximum number of people are observed. Taking a sauna strengthens the immune system and is a real fountain of youth. The maximum number of people per sauna is clearly marked in front of the cabin. Unfortunately, for the protection of your health, the infusions will not be able to take place for the time being.
- Our spacious lawn is at your disposal. The distance rules apply.
- Massage & beauty treatments will take place in compliance with special safety and hygiene measures.
- Use of the fitness center with minimum distance and no more than two people at the same time.
Culinary / Restaurant
- We have rethought our buffet. A significant portion of the buffet area can be used with special precautions (disposable gloves as well as disinfection stations and ongoing supervision by trained staff). Many new food ideas are served at the table in new, creative ways.
- In the restaurant at the table, according to current government regulations, it is not necessary to wear a mask. However, our restaurant staff work with mouth guards/visors as long as this is still regulation.
- The cleaning and disinfection cycles in the restaurant will be intensified again, taking into account the special requirements of the current situation.
- For the protection of our young guests, supervised programs are offered in smaller groups, for which we ask for prior registration directly in the miniclub.
- We use more than ever the generous natural and mountain landscape around us for our program points.
- The indoor play area is maintained with strict hygienic standards and cleaned daily with steam at 100 °C and disinfectants.
- Our employees are required to carefully monitor compliance with the required protective measures and wear an NMS while it is still mandatory.